Search The Store
Browse A Category
Ciders & Coolers
Gifts & Box Sets
Shipping & Delivery Info
Premium Member Page
Grapes Of Strath
ANNUAL STRATH PARKING PASS FORM
Fill out this form, and then once approved you will receive a notification email and your new decals.
1. If any employee of the Strathcona Hotel deems that you should not be driving, you are authorizing us to incapacitate your vehicle with any means that we see fit (ie. vehicle immobilization devices. We will not be held liable for any damages that may occur with the use of said device).
2. Parking is available only when working or patronizing our premises, or in the case of item 4 below.
3. This pass is linked to your vehicle license plate number and is not transferable and as such cannot be used by any other party.
4. Use of the parking lot constitutes your agreement to follow the law regarding drinking and driving. If you have consumed beyond the legal limit of alcohol while visiting our premises you will not drive your vehicle. If you need assistance, please ask a staff member to call your choice of alternate transportation. You may leave your car in our lot overnight.
5. Do not leave your vehicle parked here while you are away (except in item 4 above).
6. Please, be aware that the primary use of the parking lot is for the hotel guest parking and be courteous as well as judicious in your use of the lot.
7. The Strathcona Hotel is not responsible for any person, their vehicle or the contents of vehicles while parked in the lot.
8. If your vehicle is towed from this lot it is your responsibility to deal directly in that matter with the towing company. It is not the Strathcona Hotel’s responsibility to resolve any issues regarding the towing of your vehicle, regardless of the treason for towing - including but not limited to the correct displaying of a valid permit.
9. Pass must be displayed in the lower driver’s side window of your vehicle. If this pass is not clearly displayed in the correct area of the window your car may be towed at your expense.
I agree to the above terms and conditions.
Quantity Of Vehicles
One Vehicle + Motorcycle / Scooter
Two Vehicles + Motorcycle / Scooter
You can have up to two standard vehicles (cars, trucks, vans, etc) and one motorcycle or scooter (no stickers needed for motorcycles and scooters, but we still need your information).
Vehicle One - Licence Plate
Vehicle One - Colour
Vehicle One - Make
Vehicle One - Model
Vehicle Two - Licence Plate
Vehicle Two - Colour
Vehicle Two - Make
Vehicle Two - Model
Motorcycle / Scooter - Licence Plate
Motorcycle / Scooter - Colour
Motorcycle / Scooter - Make
Motorcycle / Scooter - Model