Sandhill – 2018 Pinot Gris
Varietal: Pinot Gris
– Clear and bright with a straw yellow hue and fresh, clean aromas of white peach, honeydew melon, pear and a touch of floral.
– This medium-bodied Pinot Gris has a slightly rich mouth-feel and the perfect splash of acidity on the finish to refresh.
– Wonderful flavours of ripe orchard fruits fill the mouth.
– Refreshing notes of green apple, citrus, pear and ginger spice linger on the finish.
– Serve lightly chilled at 14 to 15˚C (to enhance the rich mouth-feel). Pairs well with leek and mushroom quiche; sautéed scallops; crab cakes with mayo dipping sauce; coconut shrimp; poached salmon; pork tenderloin with pine-nut mushroom stuffing; chicken in a mushroom cream sauce; roast chicken or turkey; butternut squash soup with toasted almonds; potato fish cakes; Beemster Graskaas Gouda; roasted garlic hummus with pita chips.
23 in stock